The TPRI team has presented their findings throughout the world through peer-reviewed publications, book chapters and in person at recipient and academic forums. Topics have included:
- Pregnancy Registry Annual and Overall Statistical Reports
- Contraception for Transplant Recipients
- Kidney Transplantation and Pregnancy
- Liver Transplantation and Pregnancy
- Kidney/Pancreas Transplantation and Pregnancy
- Heart Transplantation and Pregnancy
- Lung Transplantation and Pregnancy
- Immunosuppressive Medications during Pregnancy
- Teratology and Immunosuppressive Medications
- Pregnancy after Pediatric Transplantation
- Obstetrical Management of Transplant Recipients
- Breastfeeding while on Immunosuppression
- Fatherhood after Transplantation
Please feel free to contact us to obtain copies of any of our publications, including our annual report which is available annually.
The TPRI welcomes collaborators. Our collaborators have included obstetricians, nephrologists, hepatologists, cardiac and transplant surgeons, pediatricians, psychologists, teratologists, pharmacists and trainees in transplant-related fields. Please contact us if you would like to collaborate with us and to discuss the availability of Registry data to support your research.